Beckman Scholarship Application
The application consists of several parts. Please complete the following before continuing:
- A personal statement of approximately 250 words explaining your
scientific interests and career goals.
Specify how this award would help you to achieve them.
- A research proposal of two pages, single-spaced.
Must be in size 11 Ariel font with 0.5 inch margins.
(Microsoft Word document or PDF format)
- A current grade transcript in PDF format.
(Note: This does not need to be an official transcript, the one found here is acceptable.)
- A letter of nomination from your faculty mentor.
(This will be obtained directly from your mentor, you are only required to provide thier email.)
- An additional letter from a qualified faculty member.
(As with the letter of nomination this will be obtained directly from the faculty member, you are only required to provide thier email.)
By clicking continue, you verify that you have completed the above requirements.Continue